Payment by credit card is required when you register online.
Click here to register and pay by credit card online. You will be redirected to the 2017 Human Resources Law Update registration on the Greenville Chamber of Commerce website.
Be sure to include the name of each individual person being registered.
If you'd like to register by phone, call the Upstate Employers Network, 864-585-1007.
When you call, you will be asked if you wish to pay by credit card. Please have your credit card available.
Reserve a seat by fax
Reserving a seat by fax holds your registration until payment is received. You are responsible for submitting payment by the payment deadline. You will not be registered until payment is received.
Click here to download a fax reservation form. (Fax number is 864-573-6534. Detailed instructions are printed on the form.)
Payment and cancellation policies
All registrations must be paid no later than the event date (March 24).
You are responsible for submitting payment by the payment deadline (if paying by check). Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your reservation.
- Registration fee is $295 per person
- Cancellations made by March 2 will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made after March 2 and on or before March 9 will receive a refund minus a $95 cancellation fee
- No refunds will be issued after March 9. No refunds or credits will be given for “no-shows” at the Update
- If you cannot attend and wish to send a substitute, please call 864-585-1007 with the substitute's name
- Reservations made by fax or by phone call that are not paid by March 9 may be cancelled